
She's going to be BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robert wrote out her list of jobs she wants to have when she get's big.
Robert wrote out her list of jobs she wants to have when she get's big.
p.s. I can't wait to see what she ends up being so we can reflect back on this later
p.p.s. I actually can, I never want her to grow up, but you know what I mean!
3 comments:
Ruby always tells me she wants to be a cop like Uncle Don! I want to tell her that she is the farthest from "cop material" as it comes, but I smile and say "that's great!". Only time will tell.
She is so cute!! I can't wait to see how it all turns out, too. Tell her she can get a castle, princess or not. :)
SO SWEET!!!! I love that I get to be along for the ride ... it will be so much fun to see where she goes in life! I just know it will be great :o)
Post a Comment