Monday, March 23, 2009

This weekend was WAY too short


I feel like I didn't stop cleaning between Saturday morning and Sunday night but yet nothing seems to have gotten done? How is that possible?

We did get out to dinner Saturday night for my mom and our friend Jeff's birthday's. The kids did so good and Kade has a new found love of BBQ sauce. It's his first condiment and he's declared how big he is because he now eats it. He used to say "when I get big, I'll try it" Now he "IS Big" because he loves it.

We went to a place on Beach Blvd called The Lazy Dog Cafe. It was great for families - they are so crowded though, they only give you 2 hours per table!!










Sunday in between the sprinkling the kids played dress up and went outside the second the sun came out....
Kyla was the princess of course and Kade was the knight that saved her and Jack was the bad pirate!! I love just listening to them sometimes, it's creativity and imagination at it's best!












kyla was pretending she was ice-skating while Kade drove her around!








The only good thing about the weekend being over is that I get to go back to the Chiropractor today!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! - such a change from last week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I agree the weekend was much to short!
2. I love the picts of the kids!!! So cute in their dress-up stuff!
3. I can't get over how much TJ looks like your dad in that picture of him and Gavin!!!
4. I am SOOOOO glad that you loved the chiropractor!!! I would have felt terrible if you hadn't after twisting your arm so hard - LOL :o)