You'll notice Kade is not in any of the pictures - I couldn't keep up with him... he was in the pool, out of the pool, playing ping pong, trying to play volleyball, watching TV, back in the pool, etc.. I had to walk him home after the fireworks started because he didn't like them and he was tired and he fell asleep on the way home... I think I made 3-4 trips back and forth with Kade and Jack for various reasons - Robert as home most of the time with a sinus infection.
It wouldn't be the 4th of July at the Chapman's without a little roof jumping!!!

Ok baby Gavin - your Auntie is ready for you to make your appearance now... only 3 weeks to go!!!

Jack jumping off of the diving board by himself... a couple of times to Papa and after that he was doing it on his own. Kade on the other hand - not so daring. He stayed in the jacuzzi all day holding on to the edge. Yesterday though, I got him in the big pool to kick his feet. Strange what some will do and what others wont do...

Kyla swam with no floating help today... leave it to 2 11 yr olds - Mollie and Sydney to get her to do it. She actually dumped in the deep end after a floating ring and everything! We are working on it little by little, but she's doing great!

Papa bbqing the hot dogs and hamburgers... I should have gotten a picture of Robert too - he stayed at home while bbqing Chicken legs ( I think about 45 of them, they covered our entire grill )

Jack's future wife and her parents watching Fireworks! (o:

Jack was all over the place when the fireworks started... of course he wanted to be by his sister Kyla at first - notice them both saying "WOW"

Then they all joined the big group of kids sitting on the sidewalk watching Uncle TJ light all of the fireworks (o:

Then he moved to one of the chairs to sit by the adults

And this is where he finally ended up for the finale!

Well it doesn't get much more comfortable than that!

Ending the weekend with a movie and popcorn!
2 comments:
Love all the pics. Looks like you guys had an eventful 4th!
That's better...
Post a Comment