I made the mistake of telling him I thought I would be home at the 7:30 range ( I didn't even leave until 5:00 ) well, I didn't get home until 8:45 - GASP!
What is it about men/husbands/significant others that make them so inconsistent?? Stop it already! ( I wont even go into detail about the joy of last nights bed-time process in particular )
I had a great time - and the funniest part about the night is that we actually hesitated to get a bottle of wine and almost ordered it by the glass... what were we thinking??????
I told Maria we have to take a picture, she hesitated and I said but I blog now... with that she replied: "That's what I'm afraid of!" hehehe
The waiter was happy to take our picture.. he kept saying: "wait, one more!" LOL Maria's accent gets them every time! Not to mention how gorgeous she is (o: Love you Mersey Ann!
4 comments:
Sexy mamas!! 3 hours is NOT too much to ask!
Gorgeous! Where were you guys?
Glad you had a nice night out. Don't you know that when you get them, you are supposed to leave a little later to make sure the kids are in bed by the time you get home:)
Looks like you guys had a nice night out. yes, I love her accent too!
Post a Comment