Thursday, March 6, 2008

Edit from last post...

I wanted to share that I am definitely a spanker myself. I also got spanked and I don't plan on not spanking my kids - I just feel really bad about how angry I was when I did it this time. I spank as appropriate punishment when it's called for and they know it, but it's done as punishment - I don't actually feel the anger. Last night I felt the anger and I didn't like it. Thanks for your comments Kim & Kelly (o: I just re-read my post and saw that it didn't come out like I intended it to.

1 comment:

Jeana said...

I have never spanked my kids, but I am a firm believer that for some kids and some situations/ages it is totally necessary. I was spanked. You only feel bad because you are a caring, loving mom. Ant, btw, it is way to hard to be a working mom/wife!! P.S. my mom has spanked Ruby and she deserved it!