I need to implement the following into my life to make me a happier person:
3-4 days a week working out - WITHOUT kids at my feet asking what I'm doing and trying to copy me. I want alone time with nobody at my house. This fixes absolutely every single thing about me. Tension, stress, headaches, self esteem, discipline, engery, you name it - that fixes it. ( add 10 mg of prozac, and I'm perfect!! hahaha )
Now, in order to do that I need to implement actually doing it when I get the free alone time instead of laundry, organizing, and / or cleaning.
I need to care less about my house and spend more time in my evenings actually playing with my kids. The ratio of time spent doing "house" stuff and time spent being silly and playing needs to swap with each other.
I need to stop yelling and figure out some other way to handle when my kids act like I'm completely invisible and they are deaf.
I have a sinus headache that feels like my temples are in a vice and my husband has sciatica pain... guess who gets to rest!?!?!?
Ok, I feel better now, thanks!
1 comment:
No joke: One of my best two hours this week went like this: Anthony was at work. Ruby was sleeping and I brought Abby to my mom's (she's loud and wakes Ruby up). For two hours straight I cleaned. Toilets, tubs, floors, counters, laundry, dusting, strollers away, cleaned off the porch, made our bed, dishes, and dusted. All without a trail of mess being created behind me. All without screaming to help. Just quiet, productive cleaning. Amazing what makes me happy these days! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment