So Kade has just spent the last 4 days just hitting, pinching, screaming, disobeying, hitting and then some more hitting. ( there are good moments in-between but not many )
He'll seriously just walk up to you - he doesn't discriminate, and just hit or pinch you like nothing. I thought he was over this. I don't remember why it went away the first time, but I sure wish I did. Robert and I have been arguing with all of this moving stuff coming to a head, so I'm hoping that watching that will help.
Kyla has declared to her friends at meme's house that she doesn't like any of them and she doesn't want to play with them and she only likes her daddy. hehehe This has since passed, but the timing of these statments always crack me up.
Jack is a child of VERY few words, his newest is oooouuuwwwww. He just walks around saying ooww so dramatic like. It's so funny because he says it when he falls, when he wants to be picked up, when he isn't getting enough attention, whenever. He is spoiled ROTTEN. The only words he says are MOM UP, ouw, bite ( like feed me ) daddy, a few more but the majority are all about pleasing him.
Now on to pleasing me: Robert has just promised me that he will start making dinner again AND 3 weekdays he will occupy the kids time outside when I get home to be able to workout.... now if I just fit in one other day on the weekends, I should be good to go. I'm glad he agreed and came up with something, I felt like I was drowning.
Hope everyone is well... haven't seen much this past week and I love reading the blogs!
2 comments:
Wow, sounds like Robert stepped up- that's awesome. Really, he is going to be making dinner...?!?
Good for Robert. You deserve to have dinner made for you three days a week. All of you are such good birth control. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment