Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The screaming, my god the screaming.

SOME BODY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP! SERIOUSLY, I AM STARTING TO FEEL LIKE I'M REALLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

My friend Jeana jinxed me. Her daughter woke up the other day through out the night and very early in the morning... I commiserated with her and said I "remember" when Jack has done that. Well guess what time he woke up this morning. 5:00 a.m. He was using his body to make his crib mattress into a trampoline, which was making the most pleasant sound you could imagine at 5:00 a.m. I went in there and rubbed his head for a few minutes and I thought I got him to go back to sleep. Nope. 15 minutes later he starts talking and laughing. I go get him and bring him into bed with us and doing the same song and dance Jeana talked about... prentending I was sleeping, forcing him to lay down on me, etc.. He just keeps sitting up on my tummy wanting to play. I give in. We go in the play room and get some milk, etc.. This lasts for about an hour and then I have to start getting ready for work - that's when it gets ugly. He played with Robert just long enough for me to straighten my hair but once I started getting dressed he knew I was leaving and started really freaking out.

He is a perfect child when I'm not around. I went to the grocery store really quick last night and he didn't make a peep while I was gone, I walk in the door and he starts screaming and yelling at me, instantly. It's frustrating, really really frustrating.

Back to this morning. I finally get him in the car, and apparantely Kade hears the end of this and runs out onto the front porch and screaming "mmmooommmyyy!! don't leave me!" while Robert is running out of the back room in his underwear because he thought I was gone (oops, my fault for not locking the door behind me ) so I grab Kade and put him in the car too. Then when we get to my moms house it becomes an instant scream war of who will get me to hold them last before I leave the house.

Fun stuff - I just LOVE starting my days out like this.

On a brighter note, my friend Becky and I just started an 11 week work out plan. We have memorial day goals!!! It felt great, I miss it so much -

1 comment:

Jeana said...

Hopefully Jack isn't sick like Abby. I spent 3 hours at Kaiser yesterday to find out she has a bad ear infection, a bad cold that is in her eyes, nose, and chest, and a yeast infection. Now we have a 3 a day routine: eye drops, antibiotics, tylenol, and cream. Hope you have a better and maybe you'll inspire me to get in shape!!!