Kyla upset because she wanted to be taking the pictures.. but she wanted to take pictures of her flip flops and stacks of books - ( which of course I saved to show her later )
Brotherly love...
Kyla and Kade made up their own egg puzzle game they said
I feel really overwhelmed and pretty uneasy lately, so I'm going to try to complain less and focus on more positive times ( that's my intention for the day anyway )
I had Aiden spend the night last Wednesday night, it went really well other than the 10:30 bedtime... We've had a good weekend too - we went to Abby's 1st b-day party on Saturday and jumped in the birthday cake bounce house and fell in love with Ruby's "pink room" as Kade called it - I had to promise we would go back to play! We had lots of fun with hats and Easter Eggs this weekend.... I swear these Easter Eggs keep them busy for hours at a time - I'll probably need to keep them out until Christmas! The kids are really into hats right now, Jack especially. He can't get them on his head himself yet, so he gets frustrated trying - but once you put it on he is the happies kid ever. Doesn't matter which kind, yesterday it was an Ariel Crown - just as long as it's on his head (o:
No comments:
Post a Comment