
I just heard the advertisement for a concert at Verizon on August 31st. It was supposed to be Staind ( my favorite ) 3 Doors Down ( love them - lots of memories ) and Hinder ( mood music for me ) Well one of the guys in Staind has to go to a wedding so Aaron is going to be singing Acoustic instead.
I remember thinking that I was going to marry Gavin Rossdale and I had pictures and magazines and other cheesy things like that of him... I saw him in concert and it was great - but it proved I was not as obsessed as I thought. When I saw Aaron perform however, I cried. Yes, I cried - like a child. This proves my true love. He has the most powerful voice to me. He changes my emotions by his voice, I'll stop before I get too cheesy, but it's the truth.
He isn't very attractive, and nothing like Gavin - but I would honestly leave my husband to hear that voice sing to me every single day. I told Robert today that we need to enjoy our time together because it will be over on August 31st( unless he takes me back ) For some reason, he didn't seem to disappointed ( or perhaps didn't want to fuel my childish conversation?? )
1 comment:
You are funny, Shannon. Concerts are the best!
Post a Comment