Friday, June 27, 2008

Well Visit recap....

Kyla cried the whole way to the doctors, but once she got there and got to "show off" she was perfectly fine. She did pretty good on the sight test and they said great on the hearing... she heard things that 90% of the other kids don't hear. ( I told her now she has no excuse to not listen )

Kade was grumpy the whole time because I had to wake him up from his nap to go -

Thankfully Kade only needed one shot and I got to hold him while he got it, and Kyla was SO brave again. She jumped up on the table and I held her hands and she watched. She asked how many times they had to use the "pokey thing" She did cry pretty hard and of course limped dramatically all the way to the car moaning the whole time for effect - but they did great.

I can't believe this: Kade has gained 5 lbs in the last year!? Where is it? He also grew 2.5 inches. He's 95% for height and 50% for weight. He is officially though 3 lbs lighter than Jack. (o: Maybe he'll be taller than we thought???

Kyla is 3.5 lb heavier and 2.5 inches taller. I thought she grew more than 2.5 inches, but what do I know? She's 95% for height and 40 % for weight. She only weighs 2 lbs more than Jack. (o:

So I have a 33 lb kid, a 36 lb kid and a 38 lb kid! My back hurts just typing it!!

1 comment:

Cathy O said...

What's up with 3rd children being the biggest? Seth and Davis can wear the same shorts, and the same diaper size!