Friday, June 20, 2008

Good things...

Although I'm still grumpy and tired, I figure it's time for a good post...
( and I wont even talk about the sleeping situation today! )

Good things right now:

I only have 3, maybe 4 loads of laundry to do over the weekend, I've done the other 4 through out the week!
I'm leaving my house tonight to go hang out with other women and no children. (o:
My parents pool is finally getting warm enough to go in - which we did yesterday!
We were supposed to go meet Jeana at the concert in the park, but I got engulfed in watching my kids playing in the water and took my mom up on her offer to feed us dinner while we were there!


Kyla is a fish, Kade loves the water ( not quite the pool right away - but after 3-4 visits, he's warmed up to it ) and Jack is a dare devil in it. I seriously think he'll swim before the others. His first year of really being in the water other than being held by someone is now, and he LOVES it. He doesn't want to be touched and jumps off the steps by himself and doggy paddles like a pro! He spits out the water if he swallows it and can navigate anywhere around the pool... all in his first time "swimming"


2 comments:

Becky said...

I love Jack and the abilities he has that surpass the older ones. He is such a little man.

Jeana said...

We missed you at the park! We had so much fun, but you can't pass up pool time!