Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cars, Cars, and more cars... ( and Monster Trucks! )






Thank you Auntie Cheryl for bringing over all of these great cars that your boys outgrew! Kade has not stopped carrying around the monster trucks in the special case.... he wont even share them! He keeps walking around saying: "this one is from Auntie Cheryl, Auntie Cheryl gave them to ME." aaahhh the simple things in life.

I'm at my moms house right now because I'm about to kill my husband who isn't cooperating when it comes to keeping the kids calm at bedtime. I went 2 nights of full success getting the kids to sleep in their beds w/out me having to lay with them, spank or yell, and just having a little patience - well he's taking every last bit of it away from me today.

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Kudos to you and Jack about the crib! I hope Kade is feeling better!

ErinBW said...

Oh goodness Shannon; the sleep stuff is just soooo hard. I hope you guys resolve everything soon. Just think, in 12 years you aren't going to able to drag your boys out of bed in the morning!!