Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crib-less, without crib, absense of crib....

These are all terms that you can use to describe 6008 Pearce Ave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jack was a little sad though, he kept rubbing his crib while we were taking it apart and saying: "ni-night"

THIS IS HUGE!!!

Jack stayed in his bed again last night, although he was the last to go to sleep because he just thought it was the coolest thing to be in there with Kyla and Kade ( oh Kyla had to sleep on the crib mattress on the floor in-between her brothers to be part of the excitement )and he just kept talking and laughing and giggling at himself. Kade was my problem child and didn't want to go to bed on his bed, but he did, and I didn't give in.

Sleep times: Kyla; 9:30 Kade; 9:45 Jack; 10:00 - BUT they were all in a bed in a different room than mine.

Jack didn't get out of bed again either this morning, he talked until I went in to get him. yeay for me! ( finally )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is big news. I can't believe Jack stayed in the bed. I am already worried about moving Aubrey, I am pretty convinced that she will try her hardest to sleep with me instead of staying in her bed. I am so happy for you and the kids, let's hope this is the start of something great!