My friend Julie has decided to ask Kyla to be her pen pal because I told her Kyla loves stickers, dancing and music! She sent Kyla a letter and she was SO excited to get mail I didn't think she would ever stop smiling. Kyla walks around daily with a purse or basket or bag full of various writing utensils, glue sticks, stickers and envelopes and begs me to "write cards" constantly. She's even already mailed her Santa list out.
My mom helped her write her very first big girl letter all by herself the day after ( and I'm the bad mommy who hasn't put a stamp on it to get it in the mail )
She's getting so big. )o:
6 comments:
OMG I can't wait to get it! It is so cute!! SEND IT!!!!!
That's awesome! She has very advanced writing skills!
I love it. That has got to be one of the cutest things I've seen in a while. I love Kyla.
Wow, that is impressive!
I can't believe Kyla can write so well! You should be very very proud Shan. What a cutie :)
So cute!
Post a Comment