Monday, June 2, 2008

I hate Monday's

Kyla asked me this morning if I could please stay home with her today. They do that frequently, but normally it comes out robotic-like and planned or something. Today she REALLY meant it and gave me the most longing, begging, puppy dog eyes ever. It broke my heart a little bit.
Saturday night Robert took Kade with him to TJ's house for awhile ( too long and too late... but that's a whole other topic ) and Jack fell asleep, so Kyla and I had some girly time. She's so lovey and likes to give me kisses on my cheeks now. We layed on our tummy's and read books and talked about all of the girly stuff we are going to do this summer. I loved it.

Then yesterday, I had one of those days ( well 2 hours ) that I just didn't want to end. I took Kade with me to Target and Albertsons. I wish I could have video taped the whole thing, it would have brought instant smiles to everyone... I know this because he made everyone that was within a few feet of us smile. He was just talking up a storm and asking me question and after question in his sweet voice that goes up an octave on the last word. He was smiling, and helpful, and kept asking what he could do to help and putting stuff in the cart for me. I swear I loved him so much I would have bought him the whole store if he asked me too... ( well atleast rent money's worth! )

****************************
SEX AND THE CITY WAS AMAZING BY THE WAY - I WANTED TO STAY AND WATCH IT AGAIN AS SOON AS IT WAS OVER!!!!! I'LL POST PICTURES SOON ( We still haven't bought a computer )
****************************

3 comments:

Jeana said...

I hate Monday's, too. Ruby says "Mommy, you're not even gonna go to work today"... being a working mom SUCKS!

themonteleones said...

I too hate Mondays....what am I talking about, I hate everyday at work at this time of the year!!! 12 more days and counting.

Anonymous said...

SATC was awesome thanks for the invite. Isn't amazing how great your kids can be when they are just by themselves. I can see why they say only children tend to be very successful in life.