Some of these pictures are just random and some are to catch up from old posts.. I need to get our new computer, I'm just too lazy by the time it comes around to taking the time to go get one!!
Kade and a party bag - it's an older picture, but my kids have a fascination with
party bags... this was him gripping one while he was sleeping.
Aubrey and a minnie mouse almost as big as her - SO CUTE
Seriously, what would life be like without bouncers and slides..
Happy Birthday Ruby! Thanks for letting us come over to play!!
All she wanted was a picture of us with Dora and I got this wonderful love filled picture (o:
Not a great picture - but HOLY CRAP look at those eyes... I couldn't resist putting it in here.
Aiden and Jack ( with help from daddy ) going over the water slide
The grandkids playing in the "waterslide pool" on Father's day at Uncle TJ's house.
Mom and Serina at her shower this weekend
All 4 grandkids!
Papa going down one of the bouncer slides...
Dressed up for Sex and The City!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming over on Saturday! Ruby was so happy to have all her friends there! Did you get goody bags from our party? We seem to have more left over than I counted... let me know, esp. since Kade loves them. Great pic's:).
Post a Comment