Monday, June 16, 2008

It's bound to happen with one of them...



Aiden didn't do it, Kyla didn't do it, even my devil child Kade didn't do it.... but baby Jack has made up for all 3 of the others.

Crayons ( or any other writing instrument for that matter ) can NOT be left within sight. Jack has colored on several of my kitchen tile floors, my dishwasher, oven, cabinets a few walls and drawers as well as my fridge. He's done the same at my moms house ( she doesn't think it's as cute as I do by the way )

I have realized though, that my baby Jack has had little experience with discipline -he's never needed it - he just listens. You tell him no or stop or wait, etc.. and he's always done it. NOT ANYMORE. We had 5 great nights of him staying in his bed, well that dream has died. I put him back in his bed 30 times last night and gave him a little smack on his diaper and he whined for a sec, then he just jumps up and starts giggling - urrgghh. I finally just left him in there to play and he finally stopped playing and claimed up in his bed by himself and went to sleep. Robert has declared this his best "big kid action" to date. Mind you - the kids had NO nap yesterday... I'll write more about that and fathers day after I get my pictures on my work computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics! What a busy weekend. What will we talk about when all our kids our potty trained, sleeping through the nights in their own beds and not destroying the house???